Let me count the ways…
1. Passport photos- Realize you need passport photos at 9pm the night before your flight? 7-11 can print them for 200¥ (about $2)
2. Bill Pay- Need to pay your gas and electric bill on a Sunday night ? 7-11 can do that
3. Tools – Need a tiny Phillips head screwdriver to assemble IKEA furniture? Lawson’s has a fabulous screwdriver kit
4. Cold Food- Need breakfast & lunch for a whole day of waiting for Amazon deliveries? Family Mart
5. Hot food- need a hot dinner on a winters day but can’t figure out your personal microwave? Any of them will heat your food purchases up for you & provide eating utensils!
Need an excellent chocolate chip cookie? Lawson’s
Want to try a churro donut? 7-11
Want popcorn? Family Mart’s is best
Godiva hot chocolate? Lawson’s
You name it and I’m fairly certain you can find any day to day items at a conbini (the word used for convenience stores in Japan)!
One thought on “Japanese Convenience Stores How I love 💕 thee!”
Too bad our convenience stores do not serve everything. As always thank you for sharing.